The World of Treya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Treya

This is a forum for 2nd ed D&D based roleplay in a campaign world called Treya.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

appleapple88

Who r we waiting for? Not to be rude, but the waiting is really annoying.

27Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) Tue May 14, 2013 5:00 am

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

We're waiting for our fearless leader. As it was talked about on Facebook, he can't get online very much. However, if the fates are kind, we should see a pose from him by the end of the week.

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

28Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) Fri May 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Milshare

The Demon Fox
The Demon Fox

Janceel blinks as he looks at Jinx. While every bit the image he remembered, the change from the mage he knew to the priestess before him actually makes his mind hurt. Gritting his teeth, he brings his fingers up to massage his temples as he answers.

"There is a nasty piece of work who would like to make us an enemy. Nina is on that list, because I have found out this enemy would like nothing more to see her dead, as well as every other person I named."

D'Warri then focuses on Jinx, meeting her eyes.

"The moment they marked Nina, they signed their own death warrent. I figure as the others named have a reason to work with me, namely not dying, so we need to find them. Would you agree?"
---
Qwyn looks at the Duke for a long moment, pondering the weight of things over in his mind. While this could all be a dream as the last trick the Dark God used, some part of the spirit inside tells him to not act is wrong. Closing his eyes, he thinks back to lessons his teacher had given him long ago. As the last one passes through his mind, and the image of his shield touches his mind's eye, The Shield of Abriel looks once more at the Duke.

"I do as the light commands me. If I deny this task, I turn away from the duties Abriel has placed upon the order. I accept, and pledge I shall do my best to see to it your army stops him before any harm can be done."
---

29Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tower of Treya Part 2 (RP Thread) Sat May 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

Okay, I think we can move ahead some now...

Apple, in 2 days, you reach Rivenway. Making inquiries at the Temple of Abriel, you learn that Qwyn Rein is in the town of Codiak. You also learn that Lord Codiak has called all able men to service to protect the province from the forces of Lord Phaon. You can either leave the city on your own, or you can be recruited (as you are known to be an excellent weaponsmith, they really want you) and go to Codiak with the other men answering the call.

By the third day, Nina is in Addonway, making inquiries at the Temple of Gwendrae.

And Andi and Runty arrive in Ermangarde. Milshare and I are working on that scene together and I will post it as soon as it is finished. (You can see our progress in the chat archives.)

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum