The World of Treya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Treya

This is a forum for 2nd ed D&D based roleplay in a campaign world called Treya.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Known History of Treya

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Known History of Treya Empty Known History of Treya Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:13 am

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

(DM's Note: Any differences between this thread and what was previously written, please regard this as the updated version.)

Due to dark events in Treyan history, many things that where once common knowledge have become lost and for those who heard the stories, thought much of it was just legend. The rediscovery of the Tower of Treya brought much of this back into light.

TIMELINE

30,000 yrs ago - The planet Trellia is sundered, creating 13 separate planets, Treya being one of these.
29,900 yrs ago - Twelve great heroes fight back the forces of the Dark Eternal and become the 12 gods of Treya.
5,000 yrs ago - The fifth great age, the Age of Windshale, begins
4050 AW - After his father's death, Prince Elias Windshale is crowned King of the Kingdom of East Ayrra
|
4065 AW - The aging Archmage retires and King Elias appoints a new Archmage, Romir Manarori.
|
4068 AW - Caught attempting to assassinate the King, Romir is banished from the kingdom. King Elias appoints a new Archmage, Orsiri Alston.
|
4069 AW - From a remote location, Romir gathers power and casts powerful spell, aiming at the city of Everspring and Castle Windshale. The castle, city, and the surrounding land for several miles is completely destroyed, turning into the Wastelands. The resulting chaos turns into the Mage Wars.
|
4089 AW - After 20 years of chaos and fighting, the High Archmage of Treya awakens Weapon Beta, ready to free him on the planet to end the fighting if the gods don't take action. Abriel charges Archmage Rien to end the war.
|
4099 AW - After gathering other mages of like mind, Rien ends the fighting and brings peace back to the land.
|
1 ME (5000 AW) - The Age of the Mage-Lords begins.
|
|
|
510 ME - The Church of Abriel turns on all mages, claiming that arcane magic is corrupt and must be destroyed or banished. The Great Purge begins.
|
|
659 ME - Qwyn Rien, Paladin of Abriel, realizes that the corruption lies not with the arcane, but within his very church. He flees the church and begins his quest to do his god's true bidding.
|
660 ME - Qwyn and company march an army into the city of Yannis to take down the corrupted Church of Abriel. The Restoration begins.
|
667 ME - Qwyn, Nina, Andowyn, Syllesti, Brennan, Fenz, Hammer, Janceel, Talgan, and Mouse discover the location of the Tower of Treya and ascend to the top to battle the Dark god himself.

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

2Known History of Treya Empty Extended Timeline Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

+30,000 years ago: One large planet, called Trellia by its inhabitants, occupied the solar system. An entity of pure evil, known as the Dark Eternal, sought to destroy all of Trellia. The Arteri, an advanced race of magical beings, and protectors of Trellia, fought many battles against the forces of the Dark Eternal. But the war was going badly, so the Arteri came up with a plan to slow down the work of the Dark Eternal. They gathered the greatest Archmages together and sundered Trellia into thirteen smaller planets. Treya is one of these planets and once every twelve years shares an orbit with its sister planet, Mytheria.

(DM NOTE: This OOC information only. Only a handful of people on Treya know of this part of Treyan history. For a PC to gain such information, it must be sought out in role-play.)

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum